Hello VSCO members!
The inaugural KC-VS CO Exchange ’08 has finally come to a closure!
Thanks to all of you guys for the great 2 days spent for this event! Thanks for all your participation in this exchange, for without your presence, this event wouldn’t have become reality! (:
I understand there were times when things didn’t go our way, such as competition for space and the long waiting hours, but despite these minor setbacks which are all part and parcel of life, I was really glad you guys cooperated with the committee and made this exchange a huge success in one way or another! THANKS PEOPLE! :D
Let it be an experience you take back truly and never forget it one bit!
I would also like to take this chance to thank all of the committee members who have worked alongside with me in the planning for this event. Without them, and without a combined team effort put in, all these wouldn’t have been possible.
To the sec 4 committee:
You guys did a great job and were definitely a great help XD Thanks so much for the effort and hard work put in, be it for planning or preparation of the activities. Since the exchange is finally over, I believe it’s time for us to gear ourselves up for the next big hurdle: O levels. All the best guys!
To the sec 3 committee:
I really had a wonderful time working with you facils! Thanks for all the dedication and commitment you’ve shown and put in ;) As it would not be long before you guys take over, you guys must continue to keep the VSCO spirit going! Rectify the errors we made, and magnify things that the sec 4s have done well in. (:
Final word:
VSCO-KCCO Exchange- what was thought to be just purely a thought has finally taken its step into reality. It’s a dream come true.
ROCK ON XD !!!!!
yang en ;)
Victoria School Chinese Orchestra