I'm attempting to put an impressive starter to this post after looking at Alphonsus' awesome start to his final post. Apparently, I have failed due to certain circumstances which hopefully can be improved for the better in the future.
Anyway, as everyone can see now, from the disappearance of many Sec 4s, committee batch of 08/09 have passed down to us, the comm batch of 09/10. here, I sincerely thank all the ex-comm members who have helped and contributed to make VSCO what it is today.
Kheng Lin Chun
Lee Kian Chong
Melvin Lian Hao Jin
Soo Jun Wei
Tan Jing Qun
Tan Wee Bian
and all other Sec 4s who have too helped us achieve what was achieved, but whose names are not mentioned.
Comm batch of 09/10 consisting of Sec 3s and 2s have taken over the leading of this CCA, and will strive to become one of the best batch of committee members yet. But all this cannot be achieved without the support of you members.
Also, the Sec 2s will be the one leading everyone to a GWH in SYF 2011, and they too do need every single member's cooperation. Only with the support of members can the committee do well, for what's a comm without any members backing up? Nothing. For "Nil Sine suscipio".
Although SYF is as some people seem to be a still-got-two-more-years event, it is, I remind everyone, not. Although we have gotten 4 consecutive Golds, but as Bryan said, "It is deprovement when we maintain at the same standard while others have improved". Everyone do their best to play their instrument well, and the standard of VSCO will certainly improve!, and GWH for SYF'11 should be a no prob!
All in all, I know that this will be a great year for everyone one of us, be it members or comm members. Everyone have a great time ahead!
YongSiang