Hello everyone!!
The VSCO Handover'2011 has marked the stepping down of our beloved Secondary 4 seniors, and also the start of a new journey with the committee of 2011/2012. As your new committee, we hope to lead VSCO to greater heights, and to produce more professional young musicians in our orchestra.
As you can see, the layout of the blog has not changed yet. We are currently working on this, but we may decide to keep the current layout too.
Also, sadly, Mr Goh has decided to take a break from conducting and has left VSCO, but will remain in our hearts. However, a new conductor is replacing him, and he is Mr Lee Heng Quee. I hope that everyone will give Mr Lee their fullest support, and I believe that we will be able to improve further!
For more information about Mr Lee:
http://sco.com.sg/english/orchestra/musician/wind/gaoyin_suona/3024.html
Please look forward to an enjoyable year ahead with the new committee and conductor! The fun shall begin soon, in the upcoming June Residential Camp! I hope to see everyone actively participating in practices and camps!
Work hard, and we shall enjoy our fruit of labour in the near future! :D
-Darren